View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 02:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Guys...

GreyHound,

I consider mine full-body because, I have full-body flare-ups and I have RSD arthritis now. I can barely open my hands some days. Mine don't get swollen as much as they ache and sweat and burn. I am like you. I don't have the sensitivity like I do the burning throughout my body.I keep typing and don't stop doing stuff all day. Once I stop the pain gets worse. And it keeps my mind off of it. My legs are the worse. They get swollen, turn blotchy red/purple, and get shiny. My feet are always freezing as are my hands, and sweaty. Sometimes my entire backside (like back of neck down to back of ankles) sets on fire. I can never understand that one.

The worst yet, I had a Flare in my Girlie Parts! Has that ever happened to you? OMG, I freaked out. That's why I had a c-section, because I would rather have the RSD attack my abdomen than my area again. It was awful!

I appreciate what you said about my dad. I have so much respect for that man. He did that for us 3 kids. I want my daughter to look at me in that sense.

JCrew,

You are a sweetheart! My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/onegirlinterupted.

Add me whenever! I will try to add you too. Seems like I am on here more than I am on there. You know that I was #352 on myspace. I started promoting for it when I danced at clubs like 7 years ago. Crazy huh?! Now there is like 90 milliion people on it.

I truely look forward to getting up everyday and chatting with you guys on here. Thanks for being there with your honesty and love. It means a lot.

Love you,
Heather

"We Will Conquer This Demon They Refer to As, RSD!"

nopainever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote