Thread: Med Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 02:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Med Dilemma

Thought I would pose this question as I am sure I am not the only one who has gone thru this..............

I am currently on Rebif,have been for over a year, the past few months I seem to run a fever (low grade) like 99.8 ALL the time, and on shot nights it goes up to over 101. yes I do premedicate,and medicate during the night and next day! MS lifelines nurse did not feel this was associated with the rebif....My neuro and I have discussed me going off and either trying Tysabri or Copaxone. I also get horribly achy with the rebif, again even though I medicate. neuro thinks maybe effects aren't wearing off from one shot to the next. All I know is I feel horrible most of the time with Sundays being my best day as I do my shots on MWF. I might also add that I dodthem at bedtime.

my point is this...I am thinking about just stopping for awhile and seeing if I don't feel alot better. Anyone else go thru this?

Renee

One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered.
NaeNae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote