View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 12:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi All

Hi Guys....I decided not to settle for anything until I see an attorny. I have been in contact with one and meet with him next week. The settlement they offered is nothing compared to what I have already lost.
I see the doc tomorrow. I am excited and nervous all at once. I am in a bit of a flare up so the long drive is not something I am looking forward too and I am hoping he will actually help me. I found his name on the tellmeabouttos website, but I see you guys have him listed here on BT2. After 3 years of this chronic pain I really need some answers...you know..someone who will listen to me and really understand what I am going through and want to help. I hope he is not like the others and dismiss it all to RSI. I have been off work for nearly a year now and it has not gone away. I do nothing repetitive now and I still flare up real good at times. I truely feel as though he is my last hope. I pray this trip isn't for nothing...I really want my life back. I know you all understand that.

RAch
Rachael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote