View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 04:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default No lesions

I actually have one very large lesion, old not highlighted, in my frontal lobe that my neuro feels could have happened between birth and a few years ago...it could be the cause of my constant migraines...otherwise I have NO lesions...only apparent damage...

I presented with Transverse Myelitis so I have leg issues...I cannot walk further than 1/2 block before my legs start to tingle and buzz, walk a little further and they start to feel like jello and not like my legs. So I stop and look at things a lot so I can do the shopping...takes me forever but I can get it done. I refuse to use the disabled motor cart...I will when I can no longer walk.

My legs constantly vibrate, mostly my left leg, and I have random rotating numb spots. I have sharp, excruciating pain in my mid-back, bra-strap area, that requires a lidocane patch and a 1/2 darvocet or sleep to go away. I have sunburn like skin pain on the backs of both arms, my upper back and neck area...air hurts. I get occasional pin pricks of pain on my arms and hands. I have tingling/pins&needles on the left side of my face, my forehead and the top of my head. I feels like goosebumps without the actual goosebumps...pretty constantly throughout the day. The face stuff is really annoying, feels like a breeze sometimes has passed over my head.

I had optic neuritis last October and lost vision briefly in my left eye. Ever since then I have eye pain in both eyes randomly and sometimes for days at a time. They are more dry then they used to be and get super duper red after a short nap.

I am clumsy and bump into walls from time to time and get dizzy spells now and again. I keep forgetting simple things and have trouble concentrating on occasion.
GothicRosie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MamaMonkey (01-28-2008)