View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have two.

Both on my spine. One is at C4 (around the neck area) and the other is at T12 (somewhere near the middle of my back if I've read the diagrams of the spine correctly)

I get numbness in my extremeties randomly. It moves around, but stays mostly in the thigh area, but it's wandered all over my body at times.

I dont have any MRI evidence of this one, but I've had one episode of optic neuritis, MRI didnt show any obvious inflammation, but my eye doctor and neuro both said I must have a lesion on the optic nerve somewhere.

My ON started in August of 2006, in the left eye. It's pretty much resolved itself, but starting last summer I began to get weird little ON-like symptoms in my right eye too. The eye doctor said that I probably had some optic neuritis in that eye too. I didnt get an MRI for that one.

When I did get my brain MRI in August of 2006, they did see a few little "spots", but at the time, they said they were not indicitive of MS, so I dont know for sure if those little spots are actual lesions.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MamaMonkey (01-28-2008)