View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 05:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Liza

I have cut down tremendously on my vitamins over the last 18 months. It just got to the point where I was on so many vitamins I lost track of why I was taking so many. They were also getting very dear. Now I just get what I am reasonably sure I need. I also order from Iherb, but on me last order I was hit up with a $48 dollar quarentine inspection bill. This doesn't endear me to importing any longer as this apparently can happen at any time.

What I take

Fishoil (must have this)
Magnesium citrate (for nocturnal leg cramps)
Iron pluc C (for my low iron)
C O Q10 (antioxident and good for my heart)
E (good for heart and works well with C0 Q10)
B12 1000 mcgs sublingual

I was also on a slow release multi vitamin too but had to cut anything stimulating from my diet such as caffiene,stimulating vitamins,colas due to being to energetic and alert to begin with.

Also lately I have been having more leg cramps than usual too. I realise that they hang out for a while and disappear for a while and then come back when I forget about them. What also really helps me is taking a hot bath before bed with Magnesium salts and this very mild bubble bath. I read a book for a bit, and by the time I get out all me muscles are relaxed. I also do really good stretches every day now, and this has probably been the single most remedy for my cramps.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LizaJane (01-27-2008)