View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 08:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

*tears* (yep, I'm an old sap...lol)

thank you soooooooooooooo much ((((((((( everyone here ))))))))))

Yes, the massive fear and difficultes are OVER!

My baby girl just saw her endo day before yesterday and he got all emotional on her, teared up and hugged her. He said, "It's over, Jessica. I've never had such a difficult and complex case and not for so long. Then after a full year of all that, to have the absolute best outcome is amazing. It's over, hon." My daughter hugged him back and said, "Yep. I know you saved my son's life but probably my actual life too." He simply said, "Yes." That acknowledgement was almost too much for me to bear even though everything's great. I just remember his words....IT'S OVER.

Her thyroid has been removed. He said her next pregnancy won't come close to resembling this one and the BC pill will now work on her, etc. He said her heart and liver should have no lasting damage but they'll watch them both. She's to start weaning off the beta-blocker soon now too!

She's so "even" all the time...just my normal turd instead of this out of control, desperately ill (even emtionally due to hyperthyroidism) young woman/girl. She's my hero. She's one of the strongest persons I know and I'm so blessed.

The baby was born four weeks early to the day and it was VERY scary the few weeks up until the delivery and the delivery. HOWEVER, he was/is fine and perfect...nothing touched him through this...not the hyperthyroidism, not any of the drugs, nothing. A miracle is a miracle. God sent this little one against ALL odds (daughter was on pill and hyper w/grave's but we didn't know it) to save my daughter's life. He kept them both through it all. I give God all thanks and praise at these miracles.

My oldest and her baby boy are doing great...picture perfect pregnancy and birth...a blessing.

My two grandboys (the first ever born four months apart) are AMAZING. I'm the happiest woman in the world right now. There is nothing sweeter in this world than the love between a woman and her daughter's child.

Thank you so much everyone, and curious thank you for posting the links for updates.

I was a year I'll never forget and wish I could in some ways, but IT'S OVER!!!! I tell y'all. I would NOT have made it without NT and PC and the escape, love, support, information, and work focus they offer me.

Love and thanks,

KD
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (02-02-2008), Dmom3005 (02-04-2008), the Bird (02-03-2008), vertigo (01-27-2008)