View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
It's only started to be actively rx'd in the US though, Harry. I've only heard of some people having as many as two treatments so far.
Although Health Canada has approved it here, I would imagine it's going to take at least a few months before anyone has general access to it. I can remember when Sativex got approved here last year, it took a few months before you could actually get it at the pharmacy.

Quote:
It's good to have other options available for people, but I don't think this is is one I personally intend to consider in the near future.

Cherie
Will be interesting here to see just what kind of MS patient will use the drug. I can remember before Tysabri got approved the first time around by the FDA, I spoke to my wife's neuro who actually was invovled in running trials on Tysabri. He told me at the time that it would be used for initial, mild cases of MS and that in their trial data, there was no improvement in the EDSS scale for the patients on the drug. If hear anything else, I'l let the forum know.

Harry
Harry Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote