View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 08:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Well...

You have a brand new baby as well sweetie, I can't imagine having a small baby and working while having this disease. I think it would be impossible!!!!!!!

When the time is right, you'll be able to work as well.

I'm lucky I have two slow paced desk jobs and compassionate employers. Not everyone has that!

We're trying to save our house as well...we had some tenants that kind of make life difficult and we're trying to recover from that experience... As soon as we bought this house, the tenants who occupied it decided to mess out entire dream of having equity and being able to use this house as an investment for our kids college. I love this house as well, it's in the school distract and across the street from a huge park so the kids always have something to do!

I fell in love with it when we rented it, when the landlord said he wanted to help us to by it it was a dream come true!!!!!! We were hoping also to keep this house and in a few years buy a single family...looks like that's going to be on hold for a while. Financially, I could'nt stop working if I wanted to! I don't want to anyways...I'm lucky to have the job I have. If I ever left and made a full recovery from this disease, I would never find a place like these ever again! The kids education is very important. I don't want them to ever have to struggle like I had to! Sometimes I feel like I may not be around forever...if that ever happened I want the peace of mind knowing that they would be okay and never have to be penniless. I guess that's a negative approach, but I'm just always thinking ahead. Sometimes too far ahead which tends to complicate things!