View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 12:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
I wonder how Vic's daughter's friend is doing.

I wonder about the poor student here who finally succeeded in her suicide attempts. 3 times and the 3rd time took.

I wonder at how amazing it is to see granddoody talking in little sentences now. It's just amazing. You can carry on conversations with him.

I wonder what Heath Ledger's autopsy report will finally show. I will really miss him.

I wonder if Ms. Alpo still watches Young and Restless and if she's as disgusted as I am that once again the writers are breaking up Niki and Victor. Geezafrigginloo.

I wonder where BJ is and Scrabble and well, lots of people!

I wonder how our Nohope is doing and if she knows how glad we all are that she came here to this wonderful forum.

I wonder where sunnysidedown (?) is. I wish she would stop in to say hi.

I wonder if David knows what a valuable asset he is to our SOS community.

I wonder if you would go to the Pets forum and see my best gal pal's new puppy, Mocha. You won't regret it.

Hugs for the room.
You are checking up on me too? Wow, I am overwhelmed and the kids are tucked in for the night. I just can't stop thinking about David. I am turning in. I would love to continue to communicate, but I think I hurt someone real bad. Not my intention, I just needed someone to hear me.
nohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (01-27-2008)