View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 04:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you everyone. We were out most of the day yesterday, and whilst home, I was napping, so I haven't been on here. Of course I can't sleep now. I'm going to send Alyssa the link to this thread. Hopefully, she will be able to access it and show it to Marcus. He will be thrilled to know he was on the internet. He's quite shy, and will be thrilled to see what everyone wrote about him. He could use a good boost. It breaks my heart when I read some of the things he puts up with from the other kids his age. They try and make him the "big shot" at home, but kids are smart and pick up on things, so he get's down after school days quite often.

Michael and I have seen him on tape, and we're both convinced he is either going to be a comedian or some type of entertainer when he grows up. He really is funny. Often times I have to remind myself that he is still a child when we are watching up. We're hoping they may come over to the states sometime this coming summer. It's just so expensive for a large family. Everyone in GB talks about coming to the US and visitng Florida and California, and they aren't the exception. I don't know what it is about Florida and California, but those seem to be the destination trips for most Brits.

Thank you again for your lovely comments. Hopefully, Marcus will be able to see them.

Chris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (01-27-2008)