View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 11:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have "at least 9" large brain lesions and one spinal lesion. I can't remember the locations atm. I think I have brain freeze from all this cold weather.

Lets see - a lot of sensory issues like tingling and numbness, the itching is driving me crazy right now (feels like my bones itch and of course the more I scratch the more it itches), icy hot feeling down the back of my legs sometimes, spasms and twitches, major fatigue, dealing with ON atm, weakness, etc.

Probably the weirdest symptom I have and it's due to the location of one of my lesions but I'm just not awake enough yet to remember, is the temperature of my hands. For years my hands had always been cold. After my initial exacerbation they stayed hot, and I mean so hot it's painful to my DH when I touch him and is very uncomfortable for me! I ran it by neuro who said it's due to the lesion and my body is rerouting the blood supply. Apparently the crossed wires are telling my body there's not enough blood flow to my hands so it keeps sending more there, making my hands hot. Strangeness!
MSCherokee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MamaMonkey (01-28-2008)