View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 02:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Brownies?

what about bananas? LOL! What's the story behind the custody and your grandmonkey?

Nice to meet you. I'm Lisa, I'm 29 more than a few times over, and have had bi-lateral TOS and RSD combination for about 6 years now. Had TOS surgery in December of 2005, not knowing I had rsd until just prior to the surgery. At that time I hadn't researched what RSD was, and went ahead with the surgery...which exacerbated the RSD and made it worse. My surgery was only on the right side...and did help with the TOS pain. But, the TOS pain is STILL on the left side..and the RSD is worse on the right (surgical) side than on the left (non-surgical) side. Somehow I wound up with some pretty mean bursitis in that right shoulder as well. I call it my personal weather vane, as I can always tell when it will rain.

With the help of a good pain doc, I've gotten to where i'm pretty well controlled, and my pain is more at a 6 or so most days. I can handle that much easier than i can handle the 9's I was having before. he's awesome, and I hope he never moves! If he does, I'm moving too!

I have a 15 yo son who drives me bonkers with the teen tude, and a WONDERFUL SO who would go to the ends of the earth for me (and who is pretty darned hot, too, if you ask me!). I love them both. Oh, and we have 5 furry babies also...of the canine variety...that we all adore.

Nice to meet you curious coffee monkey grand mommy health woman! WHEW! LOL!

Hugs
LisaM
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote