View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Bravo! Billye!!!!

4-5 months is short for an appt, I think!

I recall reading lots of posts in the past, and most were positive. One key aspect does stick in my mind and that is the attention and overall quality of evaluations depend on how diligent the key, primary[?] doc is in coordinating your testing thruout that big place. If it were me having your multiple issues, I would want to be SURE that these aspects are all going to be addressed, both individually and in concert. Further, that should past and current testing lead into new or additional directions, that it all be DONE and over with at once.

That all said, I hope that there is some sort of Patient Rep. to whom you can direct these concerns, someone familiar w/that 'system' to see that they are truly addressed and coordinated in advance. While you may not get the answer or miracle cure we all wish for, at Least, it won't be a half-done exercise in futility-with the HALF-answers to boot!

I do know this: I fervently hope and then some that something can and will be done to ease your pain. I'll keep faith that it WILL happen! I've a catch tho, I surely hope that you can give us all the true 'skinny', blow-by-blow of what all goes on there? Other than the 'blur' of test A, B or C!

Sending you a boodle of comfy fuzzies in advance to soften your way! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote