View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 03:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jo, I think someone needs to hit me over the head with the pomegranit (spell). I need to revitalize my brain and get going. I think that AMN is going to motivate us...this will be good!

Alfee, the lo-carb or Sout Beach is truly a great plan and in all actuality is the sensible food group plan that AMN is talking about. Only this one says to leave starchs that aren't complex alone. Maybe we can get a South Beach thread going too. Hmmmm sounds good to me. I ready to start for the 9,000th time. So maybe this next time I will make it. Where there is Hope all things are possible.

That a girl AMN...get us all fired up, and kick us hard if we don't do it! Love your spirit!

Junie, I signed up for the SB program once and didn't do it. Goodness, shame on me.
You're right about keeping the pain out of it. I have been thinking alot about trying to stop talking about my pain. Now to get myself to do it! I need to keep it out of my posts on our forum, simply because it makes me so whinney! I want to be a happpier, more uplifiing frog. Pain makes me choke on my groak! LOL

Shelley, throw the rest of those candies out . I think AMN is really going to get us. As I hide my junk food too! We have a motavater in our forum. Great!

Last edited by froglady; 01-27-2008 at 03:19 PM. Reason: So whoever wants correctly spelled words just turn mine around. Hee hee!
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (01-27-2008), Alffe (01-27-2008), Fancylady_2006 (01-27-2008), Jomar (01-27-2008)