View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 03:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Feeling Very Hurt/No One Care

Hi, I'm feeling so very alone these days, feel like no one cares. You see I had major surgery awhile ago, while I have some friends you have cared you have called have sent meals, and I'm thankful for them, but my family is another story. The first week that I was home from the hospital my mom said to me that she won't call me until I call her, and then I have a mother-in-law you hasn't even called me once to see how I'm doing, not a single phone call nothing. That's the thanks I get for ever trying to be nice to her to go out of my way for her etc.......She doesn't care, even tho I've been married for 19 years, I know that she will never accept the fact that I took her son away from her. Not a one family member has come to help me out, or to just come to visit, nothing, if it weren't for my husband and children I'd be all alone.
Today I'm feeling so down about all of the family stuff, I don't know what to do, please keep me in your prayers that they some day come around for me, I've had so many numerous surgeries and it's always been like this, I guess the saying is true that goes like this "you can't pick your family, but you can choose your friends". Why are families like this?, I ask myself this so many times, and I can never find a reason.

DaisyMaey
DaisyMae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote