View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend2U View Post
13 plus lesions can be seen in the one picture the neuro printed out for me. I haven't read a report and was just told I have many lesions and have had ms for many years. many same symptoms as what I have read here. I'mwondering how the scan pictures work. Are there other lesions at different layers or locations of the brain or would they all be in this one picture. Any ideas. My doc wasn't very specific with his explanation. He just wanted to start treatment with Beta and said it is not in the beginning stages..... I don't really know what to think. And afraid to ask too many questions...

This may vary. On my films, some of my lesions show up on more than one picture but many do not. But that is probably because mine are relatively small compared to how far apart the slices were. The lesions are/were about 3mm, and pix were also about 3mm apart.

Most are within (if I remember right) about 3 or 4 levels, or pictures.

I asked for copies of my MRI films at the time they were done, and they were ready a few days later along with the report. I called ahead, got the films at radiology and report at Records. You can try that with your tests, too.

Comes in handy for all the doc visits - as if that stuff makes it in time for your appt, iykwim, if you don't bring it yourself.
MamaMonkey (01-28-2008)