View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 04:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
Thanks for your interest and information. I'm sure our pop idol, who looks like he is never asymptomatic would be one to fund something such as this if it was reviewed and approved. I'd be interested in anything more that you have to contribute - it is truly intriguing. But for the funding/FDA approval route, MJFF is the way to go for whatever speeding up is possible.

Will someone figure out how to do it on their own and then for love of money keep it from the rest of us at an exorbitant price? Tell us everything you can before that happens.

paula
hi paul.

The point i was trying to make is that it is NOT difficult to make this device yourself.

You could wait 5 years easily while the slow wheels turn at board meetings.

In fact a lot of people would prefer this not to work or be used in applications,especially big pharma so that they can continue to peddle drugs of marginal benefit...

if people can build/modify complicated cars and computers,then there is no reason for them to not build this device which is quite simple themselves or get a friend to build it for them.

it is after all just 5 or more 1072 nm infra red leds connected to a helmet.

as i explained above you could even get security camera infra red flood light and replace the leds with 1072nm or just try it without modifiction and see if it works...10 minutes a day for 4 weeks is not that difficult.
esecallum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote