View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 07:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mrs. D.,

Thank you. That's the problem; I never felt stimulated. Again, I just get very sleepy. But maybe it is because I also take meds that calm the CNS. I have no idea. But those meds alone, and low dose at that, do not make me as tired as the Vitamin B's do. Now, I can say when I had PMS YEARS ago, my RE recommended B Complex for my nerves and it really helped to calm the PMS symptoms down. As for what products I used, I really can't remember since I have tried various ones throughout the years. But the last time I bought just the B12 it was the sublingual one. And once again...sleepy! I was just dragging through the whole day. Sooo...since my B12 level was tested right after that and I was fine I just stopped taking them.

Oh, and please let us know if the lipoic acid helps for the PN. I am very curious about that. For now, all I am doing is taking my regular meds and opting for aqua therapy. And I can say after that first session, the burning in my feet was reduced quite a bit. That relief lasted about 3-4 days; so I will just continue on with PT and see how it goes.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
daniella (01-28-2008)