View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 08:16 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannet View Post
I went to bed Friday night around 11:00 pm. I did not become fully conscience until Sunday at 5:00 pm

My husband told me he would wake me every couple of hours on Saturday and I would just tell him I don't feel well and fall back to sleep.

I don't remember any of this. All I know is I didn't get up to eat or go to the bathroom or anything.

When I did wake up Sunday I was very groggy and felt as though I hadn't slept in a while. I fell back to sleep around 8:00 Sunday and slept until 6:00 this morning. I still feel weak and fatigued.

Has this ever happened to anyone else. I lost a whole day and it scares me. Even this morning I feel drugged.

Should I call the Neuro?

Am I perhaps having a weird exacerbation?

I have never felt this bad before and I'm a little uneasy.

Any thoughts?

I've never slept that long - sounds very weird to me. Did you eat or drink anything new on Friday - or take a new medication? Sometimes combining certain medications can cause an adverse effect.

As much as I wish I could sleep longer than five hours at a time I don't think I'd want to do what you did!! Plus, that's a heck of a long time to not use the bathroom.

I would definitely bring it up to your doctor. Hope you're feeling better this morning.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote