View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 05:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ellie,
Yrs. ago before I ever had any brain surgery I spoke to my neuro about having a hysterectomy done to stop my sz. and I was told that I would still have sz. because the hormones would still change each month.
What causes the sz. is the change in your hormones the estrogen level goes up while the progesterone level goes down. Estrogen causes more excitment which can lead to a sz. while progesterone helps calm the nerves so you don't have any sz. You might want to go to a natural food store and by natural progesterone cream which is made of peanut oil and wild yams. If your allegic to either of these do not use natural progesterone. I was told to put it on my skin 5 days before my period but it didn't help much so I got it in the pill form "Prometrium" and took 1 pill 5 days before my period started but I had to stop the drug because it has been known to cause breast cancer.
If you have any cramps during your period lay on your back on the floor and do leg lifts this will help stop the pain. I learned about this from my OBGYN Dr. and it works great. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote