View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

No Kathy, this is the son that lives here in town with us and is a Civil Engineer for the state of Ohio. The one that was in Denmark doing international architecture study at the college there in Copenhagen is now an architect and living in Chicago, IL.

We had a bit of a scare over the wknd with this son that's to have the surgery. He had bronchitis a couple of wks ago and was on antibiotic, but then on Saturday he started running fever again and coughing a lot. Prayers have already been answered (after 2 days of his temp being up to 101) as he said he's feeling better and not coughing as much this morning!!! AMEN!!! As of right now, it's still a go for surgery tomorrow. The clinic was sweet enough to give his girlfriend personal days off for the rest of the week and not dock her any pay. They aren't even ENGAGED yet, and I truly don't know how we'd be making it through all of this without her. She's such a support to Keith thru this all.
My husb. is taking an extra day off on Wednesday too. We're going to become housekeepers for a day! LOL The girlfriend will have her hands full caring for Keith, so hubby and I are going to go in and do their sweeper, dusting, dishes, laundry kinda stuff for them.
I shall keep you all posted......thanks ever so much for your love and friendship.

Marilyn

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote