View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

If you have double crush from the TOS, the ulnar redo will not solve anything!
You will only place yourself in the position of possibly building up scar tissue, and potentially making things worse. I know things are scary, and I know a quick fix would be great, but this isn't it.
I was in a situation similar to yours. ( not the possibility of losing an art, but an income) I had to decide what was more important, the money from working or my health, and the use of my hands and arms.
Well, my hubby and I are trying very hard to care for a family of six on less that 4000 a month, when our mortgage is more than 2300 a month. I know a lot of you know exactly what I mean. But, we both decided if it came to a place that we had to sell our house it is okay. As long as I am obeying my doctors and my instincts, and not working.
Perhaps for you it could at least be temporary. Cancel one or two bookings, just long enough to get some testing. Send your info to Denver, and talk to the receptionist over the phone. They know what the doctors there need for tests. There are always ways to do something, if we just stop, and are still, and listen for that voice that speaks the options.
So, lol to wrap it up, in my opinion waiting six months on the TOS is potentially devestating.
I will pray that you find the answers you need.
Trix
trixlynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (01-30-2008)