View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Thanks chicky...

I missed you yesterday! I was waiting for you to post something and you never did...But, I was excited to see stuff this morning...You doing ok?

Thanks for the compliments also! Bryan is so rad! I love him...Poor guy is so stressed right now with the move and he just quit a great job out here for me. The thing about Bryan is that he will never complain, EVER. I can just tell that something is affecting him. He sleeps more, he is less active, more withdrawn, etc.

I have been doing nights with Sky during the weeknights so that Bry can rest cause he works fulltime and then I sleep when He gets home. The last 2 weeks, especially since evrything has been so stressfull and my pain has been on the ups, I have had to wake him for almost every feeding to help get her back to sleep. She is the MOST DIFFICULT baby right now. She has COLIC. We give her GRIPE water with every bottle and we have her on Sensitive Similac...plus gas drops...I cried last night cause I just hate waking him up. I just couldn't hold her any longer...

I just know that everything happens for a reason and once we get back to Cali the pressure will drop some...Sky has so much family and everyone spoils the crap outta that kid. So, it's a good idea!

Love ya,
Heather

"We Will Conquer This Demon They Refer to As, RSD!"

nopainever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote