View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 02:14 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Post not judging making those aware of the down side!

dear vickie,
I am not judging anyone that is your view of my warning

I am telling people to BE AWARE!
HUGE difference -glad it works for you -
but it does not work for ALL -and that's just a plain ole fact!
tena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlhperry View Post
Dear Ctinalouise,

Please don't judge a drug by how it works for you or others. I have been taking Mirapex for 8 years now. For me it is a lifesaver. I cannot ride in a car for more than 5 minutes before I am screaming to get out. The creepy, crawley feelings in the legs is very intense. I had gone 3 to 4 days without sleep because of RLS before I was put on Mirapex. To warn people about the possibile side effects of Mirapex is helpful. To use satire to discuss the possible side effects of the drug will scare off persons from trying it who may, like me tolerate it with no side effects, is irresponsible.

Everyone is different, chemically and genetically, and can tolerate or not tolerate different drugs. Doctors need to be able to prescribe Mirapex or Requip as an option to help their patients and be able to try others if they don't work. For some it can be their only course for relief.

Peace to You,
Vicky

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote