View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joellelee2000 View Post
She didn't !sk me for any info. She just let me know that she couldn't access any of it. I was actually returning Caremark's phone call when I spoke with her. Don't worry, I don't give out that type of info over the phone to anyone. Thank's for watching out for me. I'm quite paranoid about that type of thing too, LOL! It's really sad to know how overwork these people are when they have to deal with getting meds out in a timely manner to people like us. No wonder there are so many mistakes made. It really makes me angry. *sigh*

Oh good - I just had a moment of fear when I first read your post LOL...
Poor girl - sounds like she just doesn't give one whit if they fire her or not - she must be so horribly overworked. I agree - it is a wonder in the world that we ever get the correct meds !!!!

One time, a long time ago, I took antibiotics for a week and got sicker and sicker. Finally had to go back to the doctor and took my bottle with me, my doctor had an absolute FIT !!! Instead of antibiotics, I was given a very strong muscle relaxer at a avery high dose - at least that explained why I became so much more lethargic and couldn't get out of bed and became sicker all at the same time !! I had near pneumonia but not quite).... My doctor flew off the handle, left the room and called the druggist in a huff !!!!

I sort of digress, but not really. LOL Normally I check my meds, but I was so sick - it didn't even occur to me that I could have received the wrong drug ! Somebody at the pharmacy was probably overworked and hurriedly looked at the script and filled it incorrectly !!!

"Probable MS" Symptoms since winter 1996/97
Cervical Spinal Stenosis
Hashimoto's Disease
Fibromyalgia

Some days you're the windshield.... some days you're the bug.
snoodles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote