View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 04:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoodles View Post
Oh good - I just had a moment of fear when I first read your post LOL...
Poor girl - sounds like she just doesn't give one whit if they fire her or not - she must be so horribly overworked. I agree - it is a wonder in the world that we ever get the correct meds !!!!

One time, a long time ago, I took antibiotics for a week and got sicker and sicker. Finally had to go back to the doctor and took my bottle with me, my doctor had an absolute FIT !!! Instead of antibiotics, I was given a very strong muscle relaxer at a avery high dose - at least that explained why I became so much more lethargic and couldn't get out of bed and became sicker all at the same time !! I had near pneumonia but not quite).... My doctor flew off the handle, left the room and called the druggist in a huff !!!!

I sort of digress, but not really. LOL Normally I check my meds, but I was so sick - it didn't even occur to me that I could have received the wrong drug ! Somebody at the pharmacy was probably overworked and hurriedly looked at the script and filled it incorrectly !!!
Oh my gosh! Thank goodness they didn't give you something even worse! I know that these pharmacy errors happen pretty often from what I've read. The mail order specialty pharmacies seem to be a particular pain in the butt with not getting meds shipped out in time. Now I know why.

Jodylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote