View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 06:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm really sorry to hear of the updated DX, however it sounds as if we must be related.
Mine are:
C5/6
C6/7 these are herniated w/posterior spondylotic deformity,no cord compression

T5/6 herniated
T7/8 herniated w/cord compression

L4/5
L/5S/1
both of this disc are also herniated and have anular tears which now I have permananet damage to the S1 nerve
I have several other problems through out my spine not to mention an auto-immune illness, sure doesn't make for much fun does it?

I have been told like you that PM is the way to go as surgery would not be a benifit at this time and only if it becomes an emergency.
I've had the injections in my lumbar and I had 2 discgrams done and nucleoplasty and even a SCS implant all to no relief, so now after trying many differnt pain medications I'm on methadone along with baclofen and cymbalta for the pain. I have to say that this combination has worked best for me so far.
I wish you the best of luck and hope that you are able to find relief, oh yea I have a 7lb. weight limit on lifting due to my T spine problems, believe me the T spine is my biggest worry.
I have been following your story for sometime and was hoping that you would be doing much better.
It's really good though that you do have a better DX now.
LindaM(suede)
LindaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote