View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyqz_2007 View Post
Thank you Sandy! No it wasn't raining either day and this seems to be the only area in the cemetery where pics. like this show. There is a group from around here that does paranormal investigations and they have taken pics. like these also. I dunno...weird! lol

I didn't want to come out and say it, but yes they do have some interesting things showing up. Have you considered showing them to the group that investigates that area?

I don't have any pics that interesting. I mainly stick with closeups of tombs and such. I do have one angel that scared the crapola out of me once. I took the one and only pic I have of her and it's pretty creepy. I still pass that cemetery and can see her off in the distance.

I also like to take pics of the mafia tombs. I have a couple of Al Capone. You just have to be careful because you never know when a family member may show up. There are also various paranormal stories of grave sites and I have visited them to take images.

Sorry, I could go on and on. I haven't visited Resurrection Cemetery yet but plan to this summer.