View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if we really appreciate how beautiful this country is....We drove two hrs. up to Sedona today....the red mountain formations are awesome as are the forrests...we haven't completely ruined our planet yet...so glad I saw this.

And we went on at Bizi's urging to Walnut Canyon which have ancient cliff dwellings in the sides of the mountains. We have to go back some day because the trail down was closed due to heavy rocks falling and blocking it.
Fortunately they didn't damage the dwellings themselves but it will be a long time fixing this. We weren't the only ones that were disappointed.

I wonder if you can imagin my surprise at finding the snow up there...4 inches and more coming down....and wind. and it was 22 degrees.

I wonder if you know that I can say home and get treated like that...

I wonder how Looking4Hope is and why she's so quiet........

I wonder if I can tell Spanish Moss (Nan) how glad I am about her dad's scan...Having met your parents Nan I understand why you are the way you are.....so glad to call you my dear friend....

I wonder if I can say how much I admire your attitude Addy...it is always about growth and moving forward. Love your new house!!!

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-28-2008)