View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 11:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Another "I don't know what I'm talking about" reply. In the back of my mind I have this vague "neuro psych evals are really cool" feeling and if our neuro mentions it for Tom we should take advantage of the offer. I keep thinking they tell you about strengths and weaknesses in your learning processes? What you need to work, and what you do well? Like I said, I'm a bit fuzzy on the details.

Have you posted over on the Epilepsy forum? I keep thinking that's where most of my neuro psych info comes from (what little there is.... But, hey! I'm pretty sure about the "neuro psych evals are really cool" feeling.)

I'm glad he dropped the VNS setting. Hope it reduces the seizures Riley's having. After the little reading I did on Topamax yesterday (posted on your other thread), I'm a little concerned with the levels, too. Sorry I don't have anything else to offer. (((Hugs)))
Mom to Samantha (10), Claire (9), and Tom (7). Tom is developmentally delayed with poor vision, lousy fine motor skills and epilepsy. His seizures are pretty well controlled through diet - dairy-free, gluten-free, rice-free, and coconut-free.
RathyKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote