View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 07:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyb View Post
I would imagine that you will eventually get use to the dizziness, etc, and it will be better...don't you think?
sally
I periodically have vertigo like symptoms and am having an acute period for the past 2 weeks, so it is very hard to tell if my dizzy feeling is from that or the new duragesic. But it hasnt increased since I started so that should be a good sign. My chiropractor feels the sudden boughts of dizziness is from anxiety, I hit a deer last week and almost hit a bear on Monday, but the family doc feels differently. Now I have a patch for motion sickness on top of everything else.

It is so hard to tell what causes what when you have so many issues coming from all directions. Next week when I get back form vacation I am scheduled for a CT of the sinuses, an eye doc and an ENT to rule out a whole bunch of stuff related to the dizziness.

All in all I can say my pain levels have dropped since starting the patch, although I had to take it off today because it was irritating my skin horribly, so I wil put a new one on when my hubby picks them up from the pharmacy. I will take a constant pain level of 2-3 anyday instead of a 5-6.

Take care,
Michelle
labar914 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote