View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 11:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Supp yall, I am very supprised as to how much improvment I had this over the last week and a half. I am actually 90% pain free 90% of the time in my neck and 70% pain free 80% of the time in my back. I am sleeping well my knee has also been healing and am able to walk a few blocks with no real problem and the knee is pain free 90% of the time. I think healing this type of condition has been in big part due to balancing the energy in my body. I have never missed a day since I started doing yoga I practice twice a day and my wife massages my back every day after I finish the yoga. I use raw herbs that help balance the yin and the yang within my body to creat a great environment for healing. I examine my body and listen to what people tell me about the small details of my spinal alignemt, my posture and the recomentations that they make I use a ton of supplements and have a fantastic diet. I have lots of plants in my house to clean the air that I breath which in turn cleans my body and I stear clear of all chemicals including the use of cell phones which believe it or not brings your body out of balance.

With all this not to mention all the therapy I get on a weekly basis it has been a year and a half and pain is still a part of my life, I still can not function at 100% or even 75% but I am getting there.

The whole point to this post and this whole log in genneral is to show other people that you can beet these types of conditions it just takes a lot of time and patients and quick fixes like surgeries for chronic pain will never work if you do not fix the cause of the problem which as you can see is far larger than doctors usually tell you. Ask yourself who is going to tell you what it really takes to get fixed and what profit is in it for them for spending that much time with you.

God Bless you all
,Mike
1MikeD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote