Thread: L D N Check-In
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 01:06 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default L D N Check-In

There are many People here, who are either on LDN or thinking about getting on it, so, I thought a check-in thread would be nice.

I've been on 3mg for the first 2.5 years and..... now 4.5mg of LDN for 5 years, in April. I started out thinking it would cure me, or, at least, make my MS symptoms go away. Most people with RRMS, taking LDN, touted that it stops MS progression in it's tracks and that symptoms either went away or were greatly reduced.

Well, that didn't happen for me and one of the reasons is that I was already SPMS when I started LDN and it is not a cure and will not go back and wipe out permanent nerve damage. . It did stop my progression of disability, lessened some symptoms and even stopped some of my symptoms.

The only side effects I had was a bit of insomnia and stiffness of legs, in the first few weeks and reduced my dose from 4.5 to 3mg and that took care of it. I was using a walker and a scooter then and am, now. I have progressed in age, however and that has not gone unnoticed..

OK, tell us how LDN has or has not helped you, any side effects you may have had or anything that may help, so that others here may have the knowledge (although anticdotal(sp), to make a decision to try it or not.

Thank You All.

Next........

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (02-26-2008), reillymo (01-30-2008)