View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 01:49 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSPCraig View Post
On Friday night I was exhausted as I had a doctor's appt and went out to dinner with my wife. I broke down and went to bed at 8pm.

I died! Slept until 12:30pm Saturday, got up for all of 15 minutes and went back to bed. I slept until 10am on Sunday morning. Saturday was a "lost" day altogether.

I don't know why this happened but it did. I did feel better Sunday but NOT rested. Very sore throughout my body and not quite with it, if you know what I mean.

Haven't had this kind of "crash" for about a year or so. So, what gives?
Is there something in the water? This story sounds like one I read yesterday here.

Could you (and the other person who had a crash over the weekend) be having a crash from an after-christmas exhaustion. I realize Xmas was a month ago, but maybe you and the other person here in the forum who crashed just finally reached your "saturation points" for exhaustion and just finally had to crash for a couple of days.

I had a few days like that back in october. I wasnt unconcious the entire weekend, but everytime I sat down, I fell asleep. Turned out I had a little stomach bug (the bug didnt hit full force until the 2nd day) and it was just weird that I slept an entire friday away, kept dropping off on that saturday, slept between each time I had to be sick, and then monday I was out for most of the day. (after calling court and rescheduling my jury duty because I didnt even have the energy to get dressed)
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote