View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default favorits

First, TamS.
I am sorry about your user name being trolled. I am glad that the moderators are fair souls that could edit the problem part of the psot and understand the abuse of your name. Comes from having Moderators we can trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettertoser View Post
Di,
Your post said,"As for Toser, your inference to "at least ONEmoderator comment;" this is not the purpose of the support of this forum. That is an community administrative issue. Make you comments off post to a moderator if you feel there is a moderator problem, not in the middle of someone's cry for help.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
I also made that reference to one mod because of the fact that one of the mods posted a reply to TS and didn't say anything about her post. Most of us know that they know TS and if this is the reason why nothing was said, then maybe your comment about "being to close to the family, one could get upset at them", maybe Mods should not be friends with anyone that posts here, unless they do their jobs without playing favorites?

This is MY OPINION and I have a right to it.

End of my replies on this subject.

As the post was edited, there was no link.
As I said and stand by; your coment about the moderator's action was innapropriate in this post. It should have been sent through PM to the moderator or moderators'. For Your Opinion.

We also no, that the username did not post that material so there was a trolling and abuse of privacy issue. Deal with the post in that manner.

As far as having a friend on the moderators, that is great, they KNOW the personalities and intent, they pick up on when something is wrong and when trolls are in action to follow it up.
For a cry of help, based on what was visual, it and what wasn't, if it is NOT typical of TS to post in this manner, and off the wall, then either they are having a huge side effect to a medication, emotional needs, or stolen password, but something was wrong and TS neede our help! Her friends picked up on that.

This forum has been wonderful without the poopie that slings from those seeking trouble and not providing any suipportive information.

Now I am done.

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote