View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 10:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I went and read it too. I agree that he is stumped and I don't think evoked potetials are going to make a difference. What you say about your LP results leads me to think you need a second opinion. At this point, if you have MS, it's not ready to show it's ugly face yet and if a second opinion gets you no where, it may be time to stop until something dramatic happens.

I'm not sure how old you are, but I do know in my early 30's MS was suspected with me but the MRI was clean as a whistle. Now all these years later, I only have two lesions. I consider this good as my brain is not being eaten away.

I do know that when I walked away years ago, I went on to have a really good life, free of worry. But my eye problem has NEVER improved. I learned to live with it....not happy about it, but there is no 'cure'....so I had to move on and survive.

I, like you, want to know....I want treatment if I need it....but if you can't prove that you have it with your tests, you are not going to be treated for MS.

All that said, I don't know what to do about your sx. Cymbalta and some RLS med's may be the answer for now....as well as that second opinion!!

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
momXseven (01-30-2008)