View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 11:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momXseven View Post

I feel like I just need to go back into hiding and try telling my self nothing is wrong with me until 1/2 my body goes numb again.
I understand I really do! You and I are walking a similar path...and I think I will get the same response. No dx, no treatment...

So, I'm going to say something positive....I think ....

If we do have MS, and it refuses to show itself to doctors...then we have such a mild form of it, we should be celebrating

This would mean that it is moving so slowly, and it is so light, that we may never get a dx, and may get by in life just fine without any meds. I was numb too for two months....thats a long time...most of my tests (not the LP) were done during this flair, but it's still refusing to show itself.

I suppose the worst thing about all this, is family and friends shaking their heads, saying 'see, I told you what you are feeling is normal' (bla bla bla!) If it's normal to be numb for months, to have vertigo for months, for visual symptoms to interphere with life, for short term memory to be challanged, and in your case, shaking, etc....then I want off this ride and those nay sayers can have my bills

Hang in there!

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
momXseven (01-30-2008)