View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Greenjeans- as silly as this sounds, I hope they find something! It seems as if having a "Name" will at least give a direction (not to mention a form of validation) and soething to attack. Limbo land bites and I personally am tired of it. Let us know what they say!

As for me I am doing nothing but wasting time this morning. I have loads of stuff to do and plenty of backed up work staring at me but I am just tired and blah feeling.

Husband is still away and I miss him. I am also a bit jealous he iis working so hard helping his mother (more so than around here). Dont get me wrong, I love him and appreciate all he does, I guess I am tired of playing single parent 24/7. Yup, that must be it... time fo rhim to come home and help out.

Getting worried about my dog. He has a pancreas disorder and is so painfully thin. Everything we have done isnt working and I wonder how much longer he can survive like this. I dont know what I would do without his companionship. All you fur parents know what I mean.

Enough bummer comments from me. Time to go get my fanny ingear and snap out of it! Hope all are doing well or at least better. Here is a cheer to getting off the Island!!
jane

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!
jprinz99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote