View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 12:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there it has been a while since i wrote anything but there has been no changes will for the good any ways. I have been in a depression once again and been fighting to get out of it slow and steady she goes. I find now when a bout of depression happens it gets harder to pull my self out of it i don't cry as much as i did before either i seem to not wont to talk to any one or do anything it has changed and not for the better. I am on pills for it and i do talk to a shrink when i need to. But it is happening more often and last longer i really need to do something with my life but every thing has been put on hold once again. I am still waiting to see the neurologist i called a while back and she reassured me that she has not forgotten about me. I still can't drive and no bus services in the country so i am still stuck at home going bonkers ha ha. Once spring comes at lest me and Chico can start going for walks again i can't wait to get back to getting some exercise. I hope that every one else that has had the surgery done lately is doing good and that it works for them. Will i think i better sign off before i sound to pathetic feeling sorry for my self but i guess this is part of living with pain and not being whole. I wish yous the best so bye for now
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hairdresser (01-30-2008), johannakat (01-31-2008), LinJane (02-02-2008), mtnmom (01-30-2008), tshadow (01-30-2008)