View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 02:47 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Hello everyone,
Not too many people here...GJ, hope that you get some solid info one way or another. You've had a rough time of it lately, and you deserve to get on with life.

I've been all right this week. Trying to fight off the depression that hit me like a brick late Dec. I still am convinced that it was from getting off of oral prednisone...I've never in my life had a depressive episode hit me that quickly or that hard.
I finally confided in my DH how miserable I've been feeling lately, and telling him helps so much. Why I don't confide in him more often I'll never know.

My sxs have still been mild since being on prednisone, but they're still sneaking in a bit at a time. Neuropathic pain is becoming stronger and lasting longer once again. Fasciculations increasing over more of my body than just the legs. And tremors in new appendages.
And my brain...oh gosh. This morning, I fed my dog. While he was eating, I got his antihistamines ready, and took a Prilosec out of my pill pile. I swallowed my pill, looked down at the counter, and realized I'd taken his pills...2 antihistamines, which I'm hypersensitive to. Needless to say, I slept almost all morning!
Hope all of you have a wonderful week...stay dry/warm, whatever the weather. And try to enjoy the small special moments of each day!
Debbie D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote