View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I totally forgot today was Wednesday.

I was submitting 2 stories today and entered that in my wirting journal, had to check the date to put that under and thought OMG! But please wish me luck getting one of those stories published. One's for a contest, one's a regular submission. ( I was informed the last one I sent last year for a contest was good, but not good enough. Oh well.)

So then I looked all over to see if somebody had started the check in - thanks, GJ! - and finally found you here.

I'm seeing my PCP in another week. But I need to call the pain clinic soon. My hip has been in a lot of pain for a week and a half, need the cane when I go out. Having some pain under the left shoulder blade too. Walking gimpy like that is throwing my whole body off though, making my good leg and back ache too. Time to do something about that.

GJ - fingers crossed for you. Hope you get some answers.

Jane - prayers for your fur baby. I do get it. I usually like my critters better than my people, lol. Even when they're naughty. Not a bad idea getting another puppy - Sophie's last few months were enriched a lot when we got little Ozzy, and it was a great relief to me to have him to hold when she was gone.

I don't know what I'd have done with no dog at all, you know?

MomX7 - I got every bug my kids had, and they had them all when they were little. I'm so glad they're grown now. Hope you're feeling better and stay well.

Debbie - OMG! Those things knock me out too!
jprinz99 (01-31-2008), momXseven (01-30-2008), sugarboo (01-30-2008)