View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

hey hey GJ... you don't ever feel that you have to apologize!! congrats that it's not MS - .. AND BOY DO YOU LOOK GOOD!!

you're still part of my family here - and I have some things coming your way .. in fact, as soon as I get outta this storm dilemma .. YOU have a postcard coming!!

and, altho I have MS (proven twice now with MRIs) I still have a brain that operates pretty good - it's just my body that has a mind of it's own!

about the stress - I totally agree ... part of mine is MS, but my job brought alot of it on - and even when I 'think' about what I use to do .. my body goes 'in-flames' .. literally! and I'm an emotional basketcase!

for me it's 'how do I explain that on paper??' and why can't I go to work? other people with MS do? my problem is - I don't last long .. getting ready is good, but by the time I get to the car - I'm wiped!

hang in here with us - PLEASE!! because as soon as I get my act or find the show I'm suppose to be in .. I have a friend in Alaska that I'm coming up to viz (and may find a place to stay then!)

I'm glad to say "I'm glad to know ya!"

RRMS - April 2007

It takes only a single idea,
a single action to move the world!

The Power of One!
Vonn07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sugarboo (01-30-2008)