View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 01:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada,
I am so sorry you are going through all those issues.
My heart truly goes out to you. I too can relate to what you are going through as far as the heart problems.

I had gone to my pain management doc and he wanted to schedule me to have the trial of the Spinal Cord Stimulator inserted,
well to prepare for that you have to have your blood work done, other doctors releases, and yes an EKG, well it came back abnormal.
So he referred me to a Cardiologist who did another EKG that also came back abnormal.
They have done an Echo Cardiogram and I go back on Friday for them to do a Chemical Stress Test on me,
and I'm just so excited about, I can hardly wait for Friday to get here...hahaha

My cardiologist and I were talking about all the things RSD effects and the one thing I personally never thought about was
your heart....it's a muscle, so it makes sense that RSD would sooner or later effect it doesn't it.

I for one will be so glad when they find something that will either slow the progression of it down, or a complete cure for it.

Anyway, please let us know how things work out for you, and know that we are all praying for you!!

Love, Peace & Blessings,
Marla
RSD Coach TM
Marla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote