View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 07:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Vitamins vitamins

Hey all; Thought I'd let you know my X-rays were good. The neuro wants more in May or June and the brace came off

For those of you still suffering - along with the walking and please do walk, I asked for advice at the health food store. I'm so impatient with healing! Anyway, along with the Calcium and Vitamin D, they suggested Magnesium Citrate = to the Calcium for better absorption and also Collagen (ladies, this will help your nails and hair too ). I take a high protein, low carb powder with lowfat milk daily. I am convinced this is helping. I am taking a lot of other vitamins (A, E, C, etc. ) and I know they aren't cheap but neither was the surgery ya know? And I sure don't want to go through it again.

Just some food for thought. It can't hurt afterall and for those with artheritis and degenerative bone disease and women going through the dreadfull change, you need more anyway. Don't expect immediate results, it takes time. My neuro is all for it and agrees it sure can't hurt and is probably helping.

Personally, I want to get back on that golf course as soon as the weather clears!
abbygirl312 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (05-28-2010)