View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 08:39 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Sara...thank you for your imput. This forum is for everyone who is touched by suicide..either by fighting its' lure or surviving the loss of someone who completed the act.

I don't know what it's like to live with chronic pain but many on these forums do. I do understand the difference between wanting it to stop...wanting to have a quality of life that doesn't include constant pain..and wanting to die.

I'm not sure that I agree that suicide always involves immeasurable thought...I think it's often done impulsively..with no thought at all.

I'm so sorry your family doesn't "get it"...their support would be so beneficial for you emotionally.

I'm going to give you the link for our chronic pain forum and if you look around, you'll see many forums here whose members also share your pain and frustrations. And please continue to post here...many of us share your thoughts....and we understand what you are feeling.

Here is the link for our Chronic Pain forum...http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum10.html

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-31-2008), Curious (02-02-2008), Jomar (01-31-2008), Mark56 (09-04-2010)