View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 09:46 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Girls,

Thanks for the replies.

Shelly, I did PM you about the Endo and the Cholesterol. I had the Endo and that's why my Gyno says I am going through what I am now.

Marla, my chest pain and heart problems started back when the RSD and TOS started. I went through a treadmill test then on to a test where they inject meds into you to make your heart speed up and then went back later to have a test done where it was slowed down. That turned out abnormal so I ended up in the hospital for an Angiogram. Now I am going back again. My Dr. thinks that I am dealing with more problems now due to the stress. I think the stress of losing Bill and then waiting for my kids to get moved so I can rent my house out and even dealing with renting it has all gotten to me. I woke up stressed today and can't seem to calm down. I am also sick at my stomach. That might be from the shots I got yesterday. I guess the RSD can bring on anything.

GHL, I have been watching what you have been going through also. I think they need to start treating your RSD instead of arguing over wheather you have it or not. Some Drs. think they know it all and then it is a fight to get them to agree on anything. I do hope they start helping you here soon with the RSD to get it calmed down.

Friends2u, Welcome to the group. I am glad you found us and I know you will get some help from everyone here and support.

I woke up tired this morning and sick to my stomach. I was laying in bed trying to decide if I want to go through all of this again over my heart. I hated the hospital I was in so I think they are sending me to the Springs this time to a new heart Dr. that they use now. My last one, I didn't like.

Thanks again for all of the support. I really am glad that all of you are here.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote