Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseNancy View Post
sandy,
how is jim doing?
don't worry about just 2 lbs. our weight can normally fluctuate especially at that time of the month.

but, watch out for AMN. she might get her whistle out.
sshhhh. don't tell her i said that.
Jim is doing fairly well. He has some nasty pain in his shoulder but we plan to see the pain clinic when we get back from Mom's surgery. He still has ecoli in his bladder but at this point we are thinking it is a natural occurance since he has a urostomy. No symptoms, no treatment. His doctor is sending me off with cipro and augmentin just in case while we are gone. Urology is planning a huge meeting of the minds and will discusss what to do with Jim's bladder so we'll find out more once we get back in town.

Now, about Cindy. I don't mind because I think I need a whistle in my ear loud and annoying. I don't know what is worse, quitting smoking or gaining weight. I haven't quit yet but Jim and I are down to 5 or less a day. That is amazing for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
No fear, Sandy, AMN won't blow the whistle at you unless you really need it.
Well, whistle away Cin! I need a recording of someone yelling at me like a drill sargent. "GET UP OFF THAT BUTT AND GIVE ME 50!" Yeah, something like that.