Old 01-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSacorn View Post
Hi Erin
Hairpin lace? Just the name sounds intimidating. Although it is beautiful, I sure wouldn't frustrate myself to attempt it. I hope it clicks for you soon, and you finish that project successfully.

I'm so glad the mattress pad had a good home.

I get the numb/pain combo, I don't know why they don't cancel each other out.

I'm sorry your knee is hurting so much. Please rest yourself.

If I hadnt given the mattress pad away, I probably would have taken it to a parking lot and lit a match to it. (I'm really not serious about that)

Kinda sucks, I'd wanted one of those mattress pads for a long time, and had gotten it for Xmas. I slept great on it until early April when I first developed the numbness in my hip. After that, it was no longer comfortable.

I was all freaked out by the numbness, which had started one day at the zoo...about 10 minutes after my boyfriend and I got free rides on the zoo train (steam engine) up in the engine area. It was seriously hot right on the train engine, since they were burning wood to make the steam for the engine. It was also an unseasonably warm April that year.

I didnt know where it came from, and for awhile, I thought it was the mattress pad. I had read people talking on the internet that memory foam was causing them health problems. Because memory foam outgasses the chemicals in the foam (outgassing would be the chemicals leaching into the air from the foam)
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote