View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 04:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default The waiting...

Now comes the long wait...until the follow up appt. next Monday. Keith's doing remarkable good!!! He didn't loose his appetite at ALL...lol. Wednesday evening, the live-in girlfriend needed to go to the groc. store and I had choir practice. Dad said he'd "sit with him" while she did the shopping. By time Dad got down there, Keith was up and dressed in warm clothes and said "If you don't mind pushing me dad in one of the stores wheelchairs, I can go with you guys, I feel ok". So they did!! He was fine, except realized a bit of dizziness when he got up and started walking around (apparently the pain med was doing it's job). We have received sooooo many emails, phone calls, etc. from all over the world!!! Hugs to each and every one of you

After reading stuff online, we've found out that 95% of tumors found in the testicle are malignant, but they are 98% curable if found in the early stage (which we feel his is). I still say it's like sex ed. for us seniors checking out all the websites!!! LMAO

God bless you all!!!

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote